hzr414aj posted an update 1 week, 3 days ago
Because of the superior temperature stability, chemical resistance and mechanical and dielectric properties, PTFE wires are often used in industrial applications such as automated control and measurement systems, electric heating, lighting fixtures, and in aerospace and computer applications (e.g. hookup wire, coaxial cables).
Product Parameter (specification)
Conductor:Tin copper wire / silver plated copper wire
ConductorInsulatorMaximum conductor resistance(20℃）Packing
（mm）Insulation outer diameter
● Excellent insulation property
● Corrosion resistance
● Nice non-sticky property
● Anti-aging ability
It is applicable in out connecting line such as electric home appliances, lighting fixtures, electronic equipments and temperature sensors.
Why choose Nizing
● We have more than 20 years of production experience.
● Well-known customers of domestic and abroad market we have.
● Fastest delivery time.
● Can you provide a catalogue?
Yes, catalogue is available.
● When was NIZING established?
1983. You can find more details in our company intro.
● What primary product do you make?
Our main products are silicone & teflon wires.
10KV cross-linked cable heat-shrinking process to produce indoor terminal head?
(1) Preparation stage: Check whether the heat-shrinkable cable accessories are complete, whether the models match, check and confirm the cable for moisture, and check the cables.
(2) Cut off the excess cable and determine the cable length according to the site conditions.
(3) Stripping the sheath.
(4) Solder the grounding wire and weld the grounding wire to the steel strip.
(5) Fill the three forks and wrap the sealant.
(6) Install the three-core branch sheath, put the sheath into the root, and start to shrink from the middle, first to the root, then to the finger.
(7) Stripping the copper strip and the outer semi-conductive layer, peeling off the copper strip of the three-core branch sleeve of 20 mm or more, it is strictly forbidden to damage the main insulation and remove the semi-conductive layer.
(8) Install the stress tube, and the sleeve end portion of the tube end is heat-shrinked after docking.
(9) Install the terminal block.
(10) Install the insulation tube.
(11) Install the sealing tube.
(12) Install the color tube after the nuclear phase.
We have many well-known customers of domestic and overseas market, most of which are in the leading position in the industry, such as home appliances, lighting fixtures, water heater and so on.Teflon Wire quotation